Peter Jackson's sequel took $92m over Christmas Day and Boxing Day
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 15 January 2009
Friday 28 November 2008
Sunday 09 November 2008
Wednesday 24 September 2008
Monday 08 September 2008
Friday 08 August 2008
Monday 30 June 2008
Tuesday 24 June 2008
To have one trade union paralyse Hollywood was strange; two doing it in quick succession feels like carelessness. A threatened walkout by actors, which could begin as early as next week, is throwing major film and television studios into chaos.
Wednesday 16 April 2008
Sunday 23 March 2008
Friday 29 February 2008
They're still trying to bottle the spirit of Dodgeball, but the problem with this latest underdog sports comedy is that it, a) tries too hard (Will Ferrell's gurning) and, b) doesn't try hard enough (Scot Armstrong's feeble screenplay).
Friday 15 February 2008
Thursday 23 November 2006
Friday 19 August 2005
Friday 15 July 2005
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders