Cultural life: Luke Treadaway, actor
'The last film I went to see was Lincoln which I really enjoyed'
Friday 09 August 2013
I haven't actually been to the cinema in months but the last film I went to see was Lincoln which I really enjoyed. Such incredible performances from the whole cast. I did watch a great documentary on Netflix about Julian Assange and his journey on setting up WikiLeaks. It's an amazing story, so interesting .
Since I finished watching Breaking Bad I've sort of avoided the TV because the bar was raised so high with that series, nothing can beat it. Well, I'm hoping maybe the next series can. I can't wait to see it!
I've not read as much as I have wanted to because I seem to spend all my spare time reading scripts for other projects after I've finished my run with The Curious Incident of the Dog In The Night-Time. I do love reading though; my favourite book is Siddhartha – absolute classic. And of course, The Curious Incident of the Dog In The Night-Time is a brilliant book and a great play.
Oh God, such a range of stuff I could be here all day. I'd say my top three at the minute are Atoms for Peace, Thom Yorke's new band, Alt -J's An Awesome Wave and The Tribes' new album, Wish To Scream.
Luke Treadaway stars in 'Get Lucky' on nationwide release and on DVD and Blu-Ray on 26 August.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God