Stieg Larsson's Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series to be revived under new author
Tuesday 17 December 2013
The Swedish publisher of the late Stieg Larsson’s best-selling Millennium trilogy has hired an author to write a fourth book in the series.
Larsson, who died in 2004, sold 75 million copies of his novels, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest.
His publisher, Norstedts, has signed a contract with David Lagercrantz, author of I am Zlatan, for a new book about hacker Lisbeth Salander and journalist Mikael Blomqvist, set to be published in August 2015.
The head of publishing at Norstedts, Eva Gedin, said the book will be an original work that includes nothing from Larsson’s unfinished fourth book.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes