Win one of 10 pairs of tickets to the 2012 London Super Comic Convention
Headlined by the one and only Stan Lee
Thursday 09 February 2012
Stan Lee is the most important man in comics. The creator of Spider-Man, the Hulk, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four and many of the X-Men, not only has he propped up Hollywood's bottom line for the last decade or more, he is also responsible for nearly all of your favourite superheroes.
He's the guest of honour at the first ever London Super Comic Con (LSCC) on 25-26 February - his first UK appearance for 40 years - and ten lucky readers will win a pair of tickets to the con to see him speak - alongside many other big names in comics.
You can find out more information about the convention and book tickets here.
All you have to do to enter is answer the question below:
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 North Koreans are gasping for the truth: Let's give it to them
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- 5 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- < Previous
- Next >