Tuesday 09 June 1998
Cosmic Comedy Club, London W6 (0171-381 2006)
To no one's surprise, Steve Coogan (right) last month picked up a Bafta for his exquisite performance as Alan Partridge, the former TV chat show host trapped in travel-lodge hell. In Coogan's first live show for some years, Partridge is joined on stage by the comedian's other deathless inventions, the endlessly student-hating "bag'o'shite" Mancunian yob, Paul Calf, and his slapper of a sister, Pauline, and the slimy Latino Lothario singer, Tony Ferrino.
North Wales Theatre, Llandudno (01492 872000)
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 2 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
Doctor Who kiss sparks Ofcom complaints over 'weird lesbian-lizard perv trip'
Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction during MTV VMAs performance with Ariana Grande and Jessie J
Emmys 2014: Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and Steven Moffat win big awards for Sherlock
Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
Kate Bush, Hammersmith Apollo, gig review: Just what everyone was hoping for
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- < Previous
- Next >