COMPETITION: DETAILS NO 372
Sunday 15 February 1998
DETAILS 370 came from Van Gogh's La Berceuse - Portrait of Madame Roulin (1889). It is in the Rijksmuseum Kroller-Muller, Otterlo, The Netherlands. The first three correct answers came from: Ewen McAslan of Pittenweem, Fife; Margaret and Derek Walker of London NW1; Alan Rosser of Swansea.
Each receives a bottle of champagne, as will this week's winners. Answers, on a postcard (to arrive by Wed 18 Feb), to DETAILS 372, IoS, 1 Canada Square, London E14 5DL.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
To mark Tolstoy's 186th birthdaybooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly