'Harry Potter' collector's soundtrack box set limited to 10,000
Tuesday 26 October 2010
A limited edition of 10,000 collector's box sets of the soundtrack for
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is available for pre-ordering on Amazon, already reaching number eight on its Soundtracks Chart. It will be released December 21.
Individually numbered with a Certificate of Authenticity, this special package for the upcoming film includes the following items:
- A 7-inch double-sided picture vinyl disc with the film score, a CD with the original soundtrack and a second CD with an additional score.
- A DVD with composer Alexandre Desplat's score and a 7-minute video featurette of the recording session, including interviews with Desplat and producers David Heyman and David Barron.
- Orchestral sheet music from a recording session at Abbey Road Studios signed by Alexandre Desplat. Also, a movie poster and PremierCell presentation with 35mm photographic images from the film.
Composer Amexandre Desplat has also written music for The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Queen and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
This seventh and penultimate installment of the film franchise from J.K. Rowling's blockbuster novels, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 finds Voldemort's power growing as he takes control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore's work and find the Horcruxes in order to defeat the Dark Lord. There seems to be little hope for the trio and the Wizarding World.
Collector's edition soundtrack: http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-Part/dp/B0047VEE0U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1288021856&sr=8-2
peopleContenders for Time magazine's Person of the Year are a mixture of the good, the bad and the holy
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
sportBayern Munich 2 Manchester City 3: City come from two down to beat reigning European Champions
newsAs the world remembers Mandela the hero, the prison where he spent 27 years seems all the more brutal
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
danceUnder Tamara Rojo's inspired direction, it seems possible that it could challenge the dominance of the Royal Ballet. We meet some established names and rising stars
travelDiscover Uruguay's jet-set beach resort, an Atlantic enclave with plenty of art and culture to explore on the side
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
The X Factor winners: Where are they doing now?
Ben Whishaw to play Freddie Mercury in Dexter Fletcher film
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Doctor Who writer Steven Moffat says Peter Capaldi is NOT Malcolm Tucker
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >