Isabelle Huppert to be honored at Stockholm Fest
Sunday 18 September 2011
At the 22nd Stockholm International Film Festival, November 2-20, French actress Isabelle Huppert will receive the event's Bronze Horse, awarded for Lifetime Achievement.
The Award will be presented to Huppert as one of "the most diverse and intrepid film personalities." She will also participate in the Face2Face Q&A session.
The actress has been the recipient of several awards including at Cannes for her films which include The Piano Teacher, Violette, La Cérémonie, and upcoming film Story of Women.
The complete program of approximately 200 films program will be announced October 19.
After the big film fests of the season at Toronto and New York, other film festivals this fall include the Busan Film Festival in South Korea, October 6-14 and the 42nd Chicago International Film Festival, October 6-20, and Denver, Dubai, Vancouver in Canada, and AFI Fest.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Arts & Ents blogs
YouTube star Rebecca Black is back with Saturday (it's a sequel to Friday, see?)
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
X Factor 2013: Luke Friend wins place in final as Rough Copy sent home
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >