Al Pacino to perform one-man show at London Palladium
Friday 05 April 2013
Godfather star Al Pacino will appear in a one-man show at the London Palladium later this year.
The actor will appear in An Evening With Pacino on Sunday 2 June, talking about his career on the stage and screen and answering questions from the audience.
He said: "I am really looking forward to coming to London. I have always felt at home there. I consider it an honour to be appearing at the Palladium and I will be glad to be back on the boards in your great city."
Pacino's career has seen him star in some of the biggest films of the last 50 years including Serpico, Scarface, and The Godfather.
He has been nominated for eight Oscars and was named best actor in 1992 for his role in Scent Of A Woman.
Grace Dent on TV The Secret Life of the Pub is sexist, ageist and a breath of fresh air
Art Megumi Igarashi criticises Japan's 'backwards' attitude to women's sexual expression
tv Singer could become the most unlikely star of Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 2 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election