Jennifer Lawrence out in force for Hunger Games Catching Fire Los Angeles premiere
Jennifer Lawrence donned a futuristic purple dress for last night's premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in Los Angeles.
The actress was joined by fellow cast members Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson before the premiere at LA's Nokia Theatre.
The LA showing follows last week's world premiere in London's Leicester Square.
The Independent's Geoffrey Macnab praised Lawrence's performance in the sequel, but said the second instalment "fails to satisfy".
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber reach almost £154,000 on eBay
- 3 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 4 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories