Shia LaBeouf drops Transformers 3 hint
Wednesday 24 June 2009
Shia LaBeouf says a third Transformers film would be "darker" than the first two movies.
A follow up to 2007's Transformers and new film Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen hasn't been confirmed, but if there is a third flick, the actor revealed it's likely to raise the stakes.
He said: "It will be darker, something crazy will happen, someone has to die."
Shia, who plays Sam Witwicky, said he expects a third Transformers film would carry the action beyond Earth and become "more of an intergalactic thing".
Director Michael Bay revealed he'd be on board to make another movie in the franchise - but he wants some time off first.
"I will do it, but you've got to give us time," he said. "I need a little rest."
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen, which also stars Megan Fox, is out now.
Arts & Ents blogs
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 1 Watch: The student election Macklemore parody that isn't completely awful - and all the others that are
- 2 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
- 5 Ian Wright breaks down in ITV documentary charting his rise to England and Arsenal striker