DVD & Blu-ray review: Sharknado (15)
Anthony C Ferrante DVD/Blu-ray (89mins)
Friday 04 October 2013
“We can't just wait here for sharks to rain down on us.” Indeed. It's raining man-eating sharks on LA surfers. Caused by a freaky tornado. The whys and wherefores are a bit murky. Last year's Bait was much more fun and, crucially, funny. Poor John Heard (Big, Cat People) doesn't survive past the half-hour mark in this dull B-movie where the surfboards out-act the confused (including Tara Reid) cast.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin