DVD: Glee: Season 2 (12)
Saturday 09 April 2011
An all-singing Glee wedding, a new gay heart-throb, Sue Sylvester's scary mother: the second series of Glee will not disappoint its legion of fans.
This time, previously minor characters get their chance to shine, especially Kurt (Chris Colfer), whose will-they-won't-they romance with Blaine (the mesmerising Darren Criss) makes for some first-class duets. Their first meeting, at Dalton Academy – a sort of gay Hogwarts – was described by Colfer as "the gayest thing on TV – ever". You'll find yourself humming along to tunes you previously thought should be illegal: Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, "Silly Love Songs", for heaven's sake. Gleek heaven.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >