Scream 4 (15)
Starring: Neve Campbell
Friday 15 April 2011
The screening of this, already pompously delayed by the Weinstein Company, was cancelled at the last minute.
Critics had been instructed to bring signed embargo forms, thus holding them on oath against the disclosure of the film's "twists". Perhaps intended to whip up pre-release momentum, the delaying tactic turned out to be an irksome inconvenience: we showed up, and nobody saw it. The reason for its cancellation was said to be a fire in the screening theatre. Was that meant to be the twist?
Arts & Ents blogs
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it