Scream 4 (15)
Starring: Neve Campbell
Friday 15 April 2011
The screening of this, already pompously delayed by the Weinstein Company, was cancelled at the last minute.
Critics had been instructed to bring signed embargo forms, thus holding them on oath against the disclosure of the film's "twists". Perhaps intended to whip up pre-release momentum, the delaying tactic turned out to be an irksome inconvenience: we showed up, and nobody saw it. The reason for its cancellation was said to be a fire in the screening theatre. Was that meant to be the twist?
TVEnough to make ardent arachnophobes think twice
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Number of global billionaires has doubled since the financial crisis
- 3 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 4 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 5 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
This is what a film sex scene actually looks like on set (mostly awkward)
Cumberbacklash: Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange riles Marvel fans
Downton Abbey season 5 episode 6 - review: Thomas and Lady Edith show sad signs of the times
Orson Welles' unfinished final 'masterpiece' to be released for centenary
The Apprentice 2014 firing: Alan Sugar 'gets rid of the no-hopers' with triple elimination
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism