Sky Kids: All The Time In The World (PG)
Starring: Jessica Alba, Rowan Blanchard
Friday 19 August 2011
The mind boggles before being lulled into a stupor of inanition by this latest instalment of Robert Rodriguez's increasingly cheap-looking franchise.
Jessica Alba is a world-class superspy but can't bond with her snitty pubescent daughter, whose taste for practical jokes and whiny sense of entitlement ought to earn her a slap – alas, it never comes. Jeremy Piven plays a megalomaniac who purposes to "steal time" from the world so that he can – er – bond with his dead father? Pointless trying to make sense of its cretinous plotting, but perhaps savour the irony of a film about stolen time that robs 89 precious minutes of your own.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter