The singer reveals who she'd most like to perform with ahead of her band's appearance at Latitude 2014
1. If I could collaborate with one other Latitude artist it would be…
2. The thing I’m most looking forward to at Latitude is…
3. The worst lie I’ve ever told was…
I don't lie.
4. My secret talent is….
5. My life motto is…
6. Dream dinner party guests would be…
Courtney Love, Madonna and Camille Paglia
7. The book that changed my life was…
The Old Man And The Sea
8. If there was a film about my life, my character would be played by…
9. I’d like to get lost in the Faraway Forest with…
10. What’s in your festival picnic hamper?
Loads of Pinot and cheddar, bread and meat- enough food and alcohol to smooth out my crowd anxiety. Maybe some earplugs and a poncho.
What’s on your Latitude playlist?
1. Your Mother and Father - Cass McCombs
2. Puts Me To Work- Cate LeBon
3. Buenos Aires Beach- War On Drugs
4. Seasons (Waiting On You)- Future Islands
5. A Picture Of Our Torn Up Praise- Phosphorescent
6. Stoned and Starving- Parquet Courts
7. Call Your Girlfriend- Robyn
8. Caught Out There- Kelis
9. In The Green Wild- Julia Holter
10. Why Won't They Talk To Me?- Tame Impala