Friday 25 September 2009
They came, they sang, they conquered the charts, spat the dummy and then scuttled off into obscurity. Only to return with a vengeance - whether we liked it or not.
Case in point: The Spice Girls.
Not content with their 2007 resurrection, the British pop girl band, comprising the collective talents of Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm, and Geri Halliwell, is reportedly considering another reunion tour in 2010.
Which made us wonder: How many bad band reunions have we endured over the years?
This article originated from the New Zealand Herald
Click here or on the image to launch our guide
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Geoffrey Macnab reviews The Desolation of Smaug - the meat in Peter Jackson's Hobbit sandwich
Beatles rush out 'bootleg' album to defy EU copyright law
Harvey Weinstein reveals his secret weapon on-set
Chiwetel Ejiofor and Idris Elba get nods for Best Actor, which no black Brit has ever won
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ sign language interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 Mystery of Epping Forest 'big cat' is solved
- 3 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 4 Australia: Gay marriage law reversed by high court less than a week after first weddings
- 5 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- < Previous
- Next >