Crazy in love? Beyoncé pulled off stage by excited fan in Sao Paulo
Beyoncé was pulled off stage by an excited male fan while performing in Brazil this weekend.
The topless fan grabbed the star from the stage as she knelt down to sing "Irreplaceable" to the crowd.
Bodyguards were quick to intervene and pulled the singer back onto the stage immediately.
The 32-year-old, who was wearing a sequined blue catsuit, continued her set and reassured the crowd: “It’s alright, it’s alright”.
After finishing her performance she went over to speak to the eager fan from the stage.
She said: “Let me speak to the gentleman- he just got excited. It’s alright.”
Kneeling down to address the fan, she shook his hand and said: “Thank you, I love you too,” to applaud from the crowd.
The singer was in Sao Paulo as part of her Mrs Carter world tour, which finished on 22 December at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Beyonce pulled off stage at a concert in Sao Paulo
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure' for paralysis
American Horror Story season 4, Fox - TV review: Sensitive, silly and sensational
Breaking Bad season 6 hoax: Vince Gilligan has not confirmed a new series
MOBO awards 2014: Sam Smith sweeps the board and takes four gongs
The Apprentice 2014, episode 3, review: Lord Sugar hacks away at the deadwood with another double elimination
Channel 5 gives Big Brother the cold shoulder
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'