Crazy in love? Beyoncé pulled off stage by excited fan in Sao Paulo
Beyoncé was pulled off stage by an excited male fan while performing in Brazil this weekend.
The topless fan grabbed the star from the stage as she knelt down to sing "Irreplaceable" to the crowd.
Bodyguards were quick to intervene and pulled the singer back onto the stage immediately.
The 32-year-old, who was wearing a sequined blue catsuit, continued her set and reassured the crowd: “It’s alright, it’s alright”.
After finishing her performance she went over to speak to the eager fan from the stage.
She said: “Let me speak to the gentleman- he just got excited. It’s alright.”
Kneeling down to address the fan, she shook his hand and said: “Thank you, I love you too,” to applaud from the crowd.
The singer was in Sao Paulo as part of her Mrs Carter world tour, which finished on 22 December at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Beyonce pulled off stage at a concert in Sao Paulo
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >