Crazy in love? Beyoncé pulled off stage by excited fan in Sao Paulo
Beyoncé was pulled off stage by an excited male fan while performing in Brazil this weekend.
The topless fan grabbed the star from the stage as she knelt down to sing "Irreplaceable" to the crowd.
Bodyguards were quick to intervene and pulled the singer back onto the stage immediately.
The 32-year-old, who was wearing a sequined blue catsuit, continued her set and reassured the crowd: “It’s alright, it’s alright”.
After finishing her performance she went over to speak to the eager fan from the stage.
She said: “Let me speak to the gentleman- he just got excited. It’s alright.”
Kneeling down to address the fan, she shook his hand and said: “Thank you, I love you too,” to applaud from the crowd.
The singer was in Sao Paulo as part of her Mrs Carter world tour, which finished on 22 December at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Beyonce pulled off stage at a concert in Sao Paulo
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
- 5 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
This is what a film sex scene actually looks like on set (mostly awkward)
Cumberbacklash: Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange riles Marvel fans
Best horror films of all time
Benedict Cumberbatch describes the 'explosive' Sherlock sex scene that will never happen
Downton Abbey season 5 episode 6 - review: Thomas and Lady Edith show sad signs of the times
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything