Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Grand Final: Get the lowdown on the 26 countries competing in Malmö
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived: the European Song Contest 2013 is live from Malmö in Sweden in a matter of hours. Who will take Europe's quirkiest singing honour this year? And which countries will suffer the ignominy of "nil points"? Which extraordinarily bad song will win most from the judges on political grounds alone?
From Finland's Bridal-themed offering "Marry Me" (featuring the first Eurovision lesbian kiss) to Romania's Dracula-inspired operatic ballad "It's My Life" and Armenia’s metal entry written by Black Sabbath’s Tony Iommi, we give you the lowdown on each of the 26 countries competing in this year's.
Watch the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Grand Final tonight at 8pm on BBC1
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
To mark Tolstoy's 186th birthdaybooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
- 4 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 5 Kanye West halts concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
Fifty Shades of Grey movie: New picture of Anastasia Steele unveiled
Star Trek 3 to begin shooting in next six months
Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
The Walking Dead season 5 air date, trailer and season 4 recap
Robin Thicke’s hit 'Blurred Lines' lands him in court, and he had 'almost no part' in writing it
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'