Exclusive album stream: Travis, Where You Stand
The album is released on Monday
After a five-year hiatus, Glasgow softrockers Travis are back.
Fran Healy and co release their seventh studio album, Where You Stand, next week.
And you can hear it exclusively on The Independent website, above.
Best known for hit singles like "Driftwood", "Why Does It Always Rain On Me" and "Flowers in the Window," they were one of the biggest bands of the Nineties.
Of the album, Healy said: "I really felt that this record felt like the clock had gone round full circle, back to 12 again.
"And either we go and do this record, it would be shit, it would be so bad that we'd all be, 'like right, that's it, bye', or me maybe get to go round again."
See a documentary about the making of the album here:
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
They're back, they're big – and they're still spectacularly boringfilm
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in World Cup match
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories