Fearne Cotton gives birth to baby boy called Rex
Thursday 21 February 2013
Fearne Cotton has become a mum, the Radio 1 DJ announced.
She has named her baby boy Rex.
The broadcaster and her partner Jesse Wood announced the news of the baby's arrival on Twitter.
"Jesse and I are over-the-moon to announce the arrival of Rex Rayne Wood born on the 21.2.13," she said.
The star, who has been on maternity leave from her Radio 1 show since just before Christmas, added two heart symbols and wrote "beyond in love".
Cotton, 31, has been dating Jesse Wood, the son of Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood, since 2011.
Model and musician Wood has two children, Arthur and Lola, from his marriage to Tilly Wood.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Have you heard about the film Singapore has banned its people from watching? Well, you have now
Laurie Lee's Rosie: What is it like to inspire a writer's work and be immortalised forever on the page?
Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
Doctor Who series 8: Time Heist pictures revealed ahead of episode 5
The Walking Dead season 5 air date, trailer and season 4 recap
Star Wars 7 leaked set photo of Adam Driver changes everything
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'