Fleetwood Mac add extra 02 Arena date to 2013 tour
Friday 08 February 2013
Fleetwood Mac will play an additional O2 Arena show due to demand as part of their much anticipated UK arena tour.
The band will now play The O2 on the 25 of September in addition to their previously released date at the venue on the 24 of September.
Fleetwood Mac last toured in 2009 with the sold out Unleashed Tour. The current lineup includes Mick Fleetwood and John McVie – both original members since l967, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks who joined the band in l975.
This tour also marks the 35 anniversary of the release of their classic Rumours album (1977), one of the most successful albums in recorded history with sales exceeding 40 million copies.
Rumours topped the charts for over 31 weeks and had four top ten singles.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action