Kylie Minogue announces UK arena tour
Singer will kick off her tour in Liverpool on 24 September
Kylie Minogue will play a series of arena shows in the UK later this year as part of her European tour.
The Australian singer, who currently serves as a judge on The Voice, will play the gigs in the wake of her new album Kiss Me Once.
It is the first time the singer, whose hits include "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" and "Confide In Me", has played in the UK since the Anti Tour in April 2012.
The new album, which features tracks by Haim producer Ariel Rechtshaid as well as Pharrell Williams, is her first for four years.
The Independent's music critic Andy Gill gave the new record three stars, calling it "a partial success" and praising it for being more characterful than either of her previous albums X or Aphrodite.
The shows begin in Liverpool on 24 September, calling at London, Cardiff, Nottingham, Birmingham, Dublin, Belfast, Newcastle, Glasgow and winding up in Sheffield on November 13.
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election