Miley Cyrus broke records this week after her video for "Wrecking Ball" became the most viewed video on Vevo.
Cyrus can be seen completely naked and gyrating on a wrecking ball while singing about heartbreak. The video received over 19 million views in 24 hours on the first day it premiered, beating the previous record held by One Direction for their video "Best Song Ever". The song is currently has over 70million views on Vevo.
While Cyrus may be flying high with "Wrecking Ball" this week, the Vevo crown for the most viewed video ever is held by Justin Bieber for his song "Baby" which has over 898 million views.
The video sharing platform is fast becoming the new MTV and gives people a legitimate way of listening to music.
Here is a list of the top 10 most viewed Vevo videos of all time:
Baby - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO ft. GoonRock & Lauren
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup™ Song) - Shakira ft. Freshlyground
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Not Afraid - Eminem
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
See this week's top 10 videos on Vevo:
1. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
2. Roar (Official) - Katy Perry
3. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
4. Berzerk (Official) (Explicit) - Eminem
5. Wake Me Up (Official Video) - Avicii
6. Best Song Ever - One Direction
7. Applause (Official) - Lady Gaga
8. La La La - Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith
9. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell Williams
10. Roar (Lyric Video) - Katy Perry