Myleene Klass granted quickie divorce
Wednesday 24 April 2013
A divorce judge signalled the end of musician Myleene Klass's 18-month marriage to security consultant Graham Quinn today.
Deputy District Judge Felicity Crowther concluded that the couple's marriage had "broken down irretrievably" and granted a decree nisi at a court hearing lasting less than two minutes. She said the marriage should be dissolved within six weeks.
Neither Ms Klass nor Mr Quinn - who lived in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire - was at the hearing in London.
They married in Norwich in October 2011, when Ms Klass was 33 and Mr Quinn 37.
Grace Dent on TVtv
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Academy criticised after no non-white actors nominated
tvAn expose of hooliganism masquerading as an ideological battle
artLee Hadwin can't draw when he's awake, but by night he's an artist
‘Remember the attackers are a cold-blooded, crazy minority’, says Blek le Rat
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Heavy metal producer's corpse to be mutilated by models as per his dying wish
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 Nineteen-year-old student left gifts for parents before taking her own life
- 4 Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
- 5 Winston Churchill: From accusations of anti-Semitism to the blunt refusal that led to the deaths of millions
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
David Cameron says anyone criticising Eric Pickles' letter to Muslims 'really has a problem'