They may be gone but they are not forgotten - recently-split Oasis are in the running for the title of world's best act at a top music awards bash.
The band, whose guitarist Noel Gallagher quit last month, have been shortlisted for the "best act in the world today" gong at the Q Awards, against Kings Of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay and Muse.
Oasis will also compete for the best live act award at the event next month, against acts like U2, Blur and Take That.
Noel and brother Liam have been invited to the event, organised by Q magazine at the Grosvenor House Hotel, but they have both kept a low profile since their increasing rift led to Noel quitting just moments before a gig in Paris.
A trio of acts lead the field with three nominations each - Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys and Florence & The Machine. U2, Dizzee Rascal and Lady GaGa are among the acts with a pair of mentions on the shortlist.
Q's editor-in-chief Paul Rees said: "The Q Awards prides itself on honouring the best popular music of the year and the 2009 vintage is no exception. Once again the nominations prove that great music continues to be made across a broad range of styles."
Here are the nominations for this years' awards - officially called the Q Awards with Russian Standard Vodka - which will be handed over on 26 October:
* Best new act - White Lies; Friendly Fires; Empire Of The Sun; Passion Pit; The Dead Weather.
* Breakthrough artist - Florence & The Machine; Lady GaGa; La Roux; Mr Hudson; Pixie Lott.
* Best track - Kasabian, Fire; Muse, Uprising; Arctic Monkeys, Crying Lightning; Dizzee Rascal, Bonkers; Noisettes, Never Forget You; Lily Allen, The Fear.
* Best video - The Dead Weather, Treat Me Like Your Mother; Dizzee Rascal, Holiday; Florence & The Machine, Drumming Song; Mika, We Are Golden; Lady GaGa, Just Dance.
* Best live act - The Prodigy; U2; Oasis; Kasabian; Arctic Monkeys; Blur; Take That.
* Best album - Arctic Monkeys, Humbug; U2, No Line On The Horizon; Florence & The Machine, Lungs; The Prodigy, Invaders Must Die; Kasabian, West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum.
* Best act in the world today - Kings Of Leon; Arctic Monkeys; Oasis; Coldplay; Muse.