The Monkees: Hey, hey, we're cancelling our reunion tour
They go wherever they want to, and they do what they like to do. To that end, The Monkees have announced that they will be cancelling the rest of their reunion tour.
After a decade apart, three of the band's four members – Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork, and Davy Jones – hit the road earlier this year with a series of triumphant comeback concerts.
But they announced on Tuesday that they would be quitting the tour. "No reason has been given at this time," Jones announced on his Facebook page. The group's spokesman later attributed the cancellation to a scheduling dispute, denying reports that Dolenz, 66, had checked himself into rehab.
Arts & Ents blogs
YouTube star Rebecca Black is back with Saturday (it's a sequel to Friday, see?)
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
X Factor 2013: Luke Friend wins place in final as Rough Copy sent home
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
Katie Hopkins mocks name of sick girl featured in X Factor charity appeal
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >