The Monkees: Hey, hey, we're cancelling our reunion tour
They go wherever they want to, and they do what they like to do. To that end, The Monkees have announced that they will be cancelling the rest of their reunion tour.
After a decade apart, three of the band's four members – Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork, and Davy Jones – hit the road earlier this year with a series of triumphant comeback concerts.
But they announced on Tuesday that they would be quitting the tour. "No reason has been given at this time," Jones announced on his Facebook page. The group's spokesman later attributed the cancellation to a scheduling dispute, denying reports that Dolenz, 66, had checked himself into rehab.
Arts & Ents blogs
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Dear 'The Sun', breast cancer isn't sexy
- 4 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 5 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability