The Saturdays bounce back for Comic Relief
Monday 04 March 2013
Chart stars The Saturdays are bouncing back - by riding spacehoppers across London's Westminster Bridge.
The group, whose hits include "Missing You" and "Notorious", straddled Malteser-style inflatables in their fundraising efforts ahead of Red Nose Day this month.
The girls are ambassadors for the sweet brand which aims to raise more than a million pounds for Comic Relief, with a contribution from special packs going to the charity.
They are encouraging people to let out their "lighter side" for the charity. The group's Frankie Sandford said: "We loved taking part in this cheeky challenge for Maltesers and hope the nation will be inspired to something funny for money this Red Nose Day."
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
Great British Bake Off 2014: Diana Beard quits after falling ill
Great British Bake Off 2014: Ofcom receives 13 complaints about Baked Alaska episode
Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction during MTV VMAs performance with Ariana Grande and Jessie J
Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- < Previous
- Next >