The Saturdays bounce back for Comic Relief
Monday 04 March 2013
Chart stars The Saturdays are bouncing back - by riding spacehoppers across London's Westminster Bridge.
The group, whose hits include "Missing You" and "Notorious", straddled Malteser-style inflatables in their fundraising efforts ahead of Red Nose Day this month.
The girls are ambassadors for the sweet brand which aims to raise more than a million pounds for Comic Relief, with a contribution from special packs going to the charity.
They are encouraging people to let out their "lighter side" for the charity. The group's Frankie Sandford said: "We loved taking part in this cheeky challenge for Maltesers and hope the nation will be inspired to something funny for money this Red Nose Day."
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election