The Spice Girls musical: Zigazig Argh!
Ping! An email arrives announcing the press conference to launch Viva Forever – the musical about the Spice Girls – later this month.
That it is taking place at all is a miracle. Now she is a fashion designer, Victoria Beckham is surely too cool for the stage and there have been so many reports of rows that the making of the show could be a musical in itself.
So credit must got to those who made it happen, namely Simon Fuller, producer Judy Craymer and writer Jennifer Saunders.
The invitation describes the show, a touch optimistically, as "the most hotly anticipated London theatre event this year", and asks the recipient to "Say You'll Be There". The casting process will undoubtedly see every Wannabe and their Mama compete 2 Become 1 of the stars of the show. Quite frankly it all sounds Too Much. Goodbye.
Arts & Ents blogs
There is a good many moments in the second episode of this psychological thriller that deserve refle...
The opening titles squeal ‘Never Can Say Goodbye…’. Oh Lord how I wish I could heave this series off...
Even though there was a complete absence of our favourite odd couple Brienne and Jaime, we got anoth...
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 3 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 4 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 5 'It was just like the movie Twister': Man survives Oklahoma tornado by taking refuge in horse stall
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.