The Spice Girls musical: Zigazig Argh!
Ping! An email arrives announcing the press conference to launch Viva Forever – the musical about the Spice Girls – later this month.
That it is taking place at all is a miracle. Now she is a fashion designer, Victoria Beckham is surely too cool for the stage and there have been so many reports of rows that the making of the show could be a musical in itself.
So credit must got to those who made it happen, namely Simon Fuller, producer Judy Craymer and writer Jennifer Saunders.
The invitation describes the show, a touch optimistically, as "the most hotly anticipated London theatre event this year", and asks the recipient to "Say You'll Be There". The casting process will undoubtedly see every Wannabe and their Mama compete 2 Become 1 of the stars of the show. Quite frankly it all sounds Too Much. Goodbye.
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
Stall talk: The arcane rules of chit-chat that take place in the gents'
Paul Walker: Fast and Furious cast release video tribute to late star
Doctor Who Christmas special 2013: New pictures released of Matt Smith's finale
Nymphomaniac trailer shown to children at screening of Disney film Frozen
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >