The Spice Girls musical: Zigazig Argh!
Ping! An email arrives announcing the press conference to launch Viva Forever – the musical about the Spice Girls – later this month.
That it is taking place at all is a miracle. Now she is a fashion designer, Victoria Beckham is surely too cool for the stage and there have been so many reports of rows that the making of the show could be a musical in itself.
So credit must got to those who made it happen, namely Simon Fuller, producer Judy Craymer and writer Jennifer Saunders.
The invitation describes the show, a touch optimistically, as "the most hotly anticipated London theatre event this year", and asks the recipient to "Say You'll Be There". The casting process will undoubtedly see every Wannabe and their Mama compete 2 Become 1 of the stars of the show. Quite frankly it all sounds Too Much. Goodbye.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- < Previous
- Next >