Watch: Lady Gaga and R Kelly's bizarre performance on Saturday Night Live
R Kelly appeared to simulate sex with Gaga on stage
Monday 18 November 2013
Miley Cyrus may have toned down her notorious on-stage antics for her TV performance this weekend, but Lady Gaga certainly did not.
The ‘Queen of Pop’ gave an energetic, if bizarre, performance of her new single “Do What U Want” with collaborator R Kelly on Saturday Night Live in the US.
R Kelly looked to take the lyrics of Gaga’s new song to heart, and did what he wanted with her body by appearing to simulate sex with the singer on stage.
After doing press-ups over the singer's body on the floor, R Kelly lifted Gaga up and whirled her around on stage.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'