Watch: Lady Gaga and R Kelly's bizarre performance on Saturday Night Live
R Kelly appeared to simulate sex with Gaga on stage
Monday 18 November 2013
Miley Cyrus may have toned down her notorious on-stage antics for her TV performance this weekend, but Lady Gaga certainly did not.
The ‘Queen of Pop’ gave an energetic, if bizarre, performance of her new single “Do What U Want” with collaborator R Kelly on Saturday Night Live in the US.
R Kelly looked to take the lyrics of Gaga’s new song to heart, and did what he wanted with her body by appearing to simulate sex with the singer on stage.
After doing press-ups over the singer's body on the floor, R Kelly lifted Gaga up and whirled her around on stage.
After giving gay film R-rating despite no sex or violencefilm
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Tim Sherwood column: 'It started as a three-horse race but turned into the Grand National'
Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
Lucy, film review: Scarlett Johansson will blow your mind in Luc Besson's complex thriller
Emmys look set to overhaul the Oscars as Hollywood’s prize draw
Miley Cyrus concert banned on morality grounds in the Dominican Republic
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 line-up: Meet the contestants from Lauren Goodger to Kellie Maloney and Audley Harrison
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians