Watch: Lady Gaga and R Kelly's bizarre performance on Saturday Night Live
R Kelly appeared to simulate sex with Gaga on stage
Monday 18 November 2013
Miley Cyrus may have toned down her notorious on-stage antics for her TV performance this weekend, but Lady Gaga certainly did not.
The ‘Queen of Pop’ gave an energetic, if bizarre, performance of her new single “Do What U Want” with collaborator R Kelly on Saturday Night Live in the US.
R Kelly looked to take the lyrics of Gaga’s new song to heart, and did what he wanted with her body by appearing to simulate sex with the singer on stage.
After doing press-ups over the singer's body on the floor, R Kelly lifted Gaga up and whirled her around on stage.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil
In defence of liberal democracy
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
Andy McSmith's Sketch: Feisty audience is the real star of an enlightening show