We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together? Harry Styles and Taylor Swift both booked to perform at the Brit Awards
Thursday 07 February 2013
Former lovers Taylor Swift and One Direction's Harry Styles could have an uncomfortable moment at the Brit Awards later this month after both were booked to perform.
The pair split last month after a brief romance, but bosses announced today that Swift had been added to the bill at the O2 Arena for the annual music shindig, which had already been due to feature the boy band.
Other acts to perform at the event on February 20 are Robbie Williams, Muse and Justin Timberlake.
US star Swift - who has sold more than 26 million albums - is up for best international female at the ceremony, officially called the Brit Awards 2013 with MasterCard.
James Corden will again host the event, to be screened live on ITV.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' must be averted, warn scientists
Arts & Ents blogs
Cheryl Cole confirms X Factor return by throttling Simon Cowell on Instagram
Dennis Hopper's lost sixties photo album found
What are the best first lines in fiction?
Russell Crowe's Noah banned in three Arab countries before worldwide premiere
Call The Midwife: Jessica Raine leaves in series three finale
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
- 1 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering nest of potentially deadly spiders in bananas
- 3 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 4 Russell Crowe's Noah banned in three Arab countries before worldwide premiere
- 5 Bob Crow death: RMT Union leader dies of massive heart attack aged 52