Album: Lethal Bizzle, Go Hard (Search & Destroy)
Sunday 04 October 2009
In 2004 Mobo award- winning MC Lethal Bizzle's single "Pow" was so loved it was banned at raves due to the chaos it created.
But while Bizzle's new album finds him working with (among others) Mark Ronson, the east London MC's bravado has hit the ceiling. "Go Hard" and "Going Out Tonight" bear some hope, but the rest of the album doesn't match up. And with lines such as "I am Jimi Hendrix but I don't play no guitar/ I am Lenny Kravitz but I don't eat cavier", Bizzle just comes across as too juvenile and desperate to crossover.
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'