Rihanna set to release new album November 21
Friday 23 September 2011
On September 22, pop star Rihanna's label Island Def Jam announced that her just-announced upcoming sixth album will release November 21 in the US. Release dates in other countries have yet to be announced.
This week, the singer revealed the first single from the yet-to-be-titled album, a track called "We Found Love" that was produced by Scottish DJ and producer Calvin Harris.
Rihanna, one of the best-selling artists of all time, has sold more than 20 million albums and 60 million singles worldwide.
Last year's album Loud reached number one on album charts in eight countries, including the UK and Japan.
Watch Rihanna's new clip for "Cheers (Drink to That)," her latest single from Loud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR0v0i63PQ4
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
ReviewThese heroes in a half shell should have been left in hibernation
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world