Royal Victorian Order
Tuesday 08 December 1998
A Service of the will be held in St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, at 11am on Thursday 29 April 1999, followed by a reception in the State Apartments of Windsor Castle for all members and medallists of the order attending the service.
Due to the limited seating capacity of St George's Chapel, tickets for the service and reception will be restricted to members of the and holders of the Royal Victorian Medal only. Please do not apply for tickets for spouses, or other guests. Honorary members and medallists are not eligible to attend.
Members of the order and medallists who wish to attend should apply for a ticket as soon as possible, and not later than Friday 12 March 1999, clearly stating their name, address and grade within the order. They should also state if they require a parking permit. Application should be made to the Registrar of the , The Central Chancery of the Orders of the Knighthood, St James's Palace, London SW1A 1BH.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'