2. David Bailey: Katherine. pounds 1,500. (Hamilton's London) Signed print.
3. Jacques-Henri Lartigue: Zissou, Rouzat, 1911. pounds 1,500 (The Photographers' Gallery, London) A portrait of the artist's brother and constant muse, Zissou.
4. Norman Mauskopf: Elstree. pounds 300 (Special Photographers Co, London). Silver gelatin print of racehorses.
5. Humphrey Spender: The Running Tap. pounds 235 (Cambridge Darkroom, Cambridge). Taken in 1939 for Picture Post.
6. Karen Inghams: Bye Bye Baby Bunting. pounds 150 (Ffoto Gallery, Cardiff). Image of a baby and a dead rat.Reuse content