Mormon murmurs give the love-in momentum
Alice Jones' Arts Diary
The Book of Mormon lets UK critics in next week but it has already taken out adverts full of adoring reviews – from the public.
Audiences are asked to tweet their appreciation for the show under the leading hashtag #LoveMormon. Will the critics establish a rival #HateMormon tag on Twitter? Given the plaudits heaped on the show on Broadway, it seems unlikely.
Also in the arts diary:
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke and Lady Gaga attacked by Noel Gallagher in 2013 music rant
Sir Elton John lashes out at Russia’s anti-gay laws in Moscow show
Doctor Who Christmas special 2013: New pictures released of Matt Smith's finale
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >