Bruce Willis' apology for being boring is nothing: the most awkward TV interview moments
Bruce Willis has apologised for being 'boring' on the BBC's One Show, blaming jetlag.
To celebrate this and the recent awkward TV interview moments, such as the Serbian TV stunt where a female presenter brought the Serbian prime minister up short by doing a Sharon Stone style flash of her private parts, we’ve compiled a top ten.
Remember when Parky had that awkward interview with Meg Ryan? Or Preston walked out on Never Mind The Buzzcocks?
Click on the gallery to launch
Film Leonardo DiCaprio hunts Tom Hardy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality