Boxing champion Hatton to dance for Comic Relief
Sunday 27 January 2013
The former world boxing champion Ricky Hatton will be among unlikely celebrities putting on their dancing shoes for Comic Relief next month, it was announced last night.
Fifteen contestants, including the impersonator Jon Culshaw, ventriloquist Nina Conti and the stand-up comedian Tim Vine will battle it out on Let's Dance For Comic Relief, on BBC One from 16 February to 9 March. The judges include Frank Skinner and Jo Brand and viewers will vote for their favourite performer, with judges choosing a runner-up to compete in the final.
Arts & Ents blogs
Even though there was a complete absence of our favourite odd couple Brienne and Jaime, we got anoth...
If you had any doubt where Binky gets her brilliantly brassy disregard for social graces, episode se...
Kate Simko is a lady who has constantly worked towards to pushing herself musically. Though she make...
- 1 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 2 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 3 Strewth mate. Aussies wave goodbye to Britain as it becomes too pricey to stay
- 4 Be more professional! GCHQ staff rapped as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange reveals messages that he says point to 'fit up'
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.