Dumb & Dumber To: Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels ride deer in first official picture
Still follows previous teaser pics
Dumb & Dumber To has released its first official image, seeing Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back in the roles of Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne.
The pair sit atop a deer statue in the still, with Harry clutching a brown parcel and both giving trademark goofy grins.
It follows a couple of teaser pictures that came from the set last year, with Carrey first sharing a picture of Lloyd's chipped teeth in September.
An image of Carrey and Daniels on set then followed, with their dim-witted characters being pictured attempting to read then newly-released children's book How Roland Rolls.
Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels on Dumb and Dumber To set
Despite their success in more serious roles in the 20 years following the first Dumb & Dumber, Daniels promised the sequel would be sillier than ever.
He even said the infamous toilet scene would be topped, teasing: "[It] pales in comparison and I can't divulge what, but just that they've topped it. [The] best thing about it? I get to work with a comedic genius."
Dumb & Dumber To is set for a November release date.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- < Previous
- Next >