Simpsons character death hugely narrowed down following Hank Azaria tip
Don't worry, Disco Stu is safe
Simpsons fans got a big step closer to narrowing down which character will die in the upcoming season 26 this week, when voice actor Hank Azaria confirmed 'it's not one of mine'.
Show bosses' announcement that a major character would be killed off this autumn led to much speculation online as to which long-serving Springfield resident it would be.
Azaria remained tight-lipped over their identity, but was able to considerably shorten the list of those up for the chop.
"I honestly didn’t know who it was going to be, and now I do know…I can say that it’s not one of mine," he told Entertainment Weekly.
Hank Azaria voices Moe, Apu, Snake and more (Picture: Getty)
One of the show's most prolific cast members, Azaria has voiced almost 300 characters in the Simpsons, meaning the following should definitely be safe:
Comic Book Guy
Kirk Van Houten
Captain Horatio McCallister
Crazy Old Man
Regardless of which character dies later this year, it may not be final.
Family Guy upset fans late last year when it bumped off dog Brian Griffin, only for him to return from the dead weeks later.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >