DVD: Ross Kemp in Search of Pirates, (2 Entertain)
Sunday 26 July 2009
Everyone’s favourite faux hardman puts on his poshest voice as he seeks out pirates of the high seas. Yaaarrr! No, not that type of pirate, but the ones who carry rocket-propelled grenade launchers and AK-47s. Kemp joins an HMS crew hunting the blackguards, and meets both pirates and their victims. What emerges is a fascinating reality of terrible poverty, big bad bosses and even worse fashion decisions. (Ross, dear, why are you still wearing sunglasses on your head in a rainstorm?)
There’s revolution in the air, but one lady’s not for turningTV
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God