She may love a flowery bomber jacket, but Mary Berry is struggling to adapt to 21st century Britain.
The thought of coconut, or - heaven forbid - Jacobfruit entering the tent proves too much for the 80 year old this week.
Enjoy Mary’s withering glare stares:
1. Mary Berry only just learnt what a jackfruit was
That’s what writing 60 cook books does to you.
2. And seemed reviled at Nadiya’s ‘exotic’ biscotti
3. Ugne’s box was also “too garish” for her
4. But at least Paul is beginning to flirt with Ugne
5. Alvin is the cutest baker since Howard in series 3
The Filipino-born nurse was close to tears after presenting his incomplete showstopper.
6. The other Paul is also a heartbreaker
Contestant Paul dedicated his pink macaroons to his wife. Aw.
7. This week’s expert really loved biscuits
8. Marie is a “silly, silly woman”
9. Tamal hasn’t grown out of the sarcastic teenage stage
“They’re really helpful instructions actually, they just say ‘make the dough’, which is great.”
10. Sandy is a babe
11. Nadia doesn’t go down without a fight…
12. And Sue broke part of her showstopper
Star Baker: Ian
Voted Off: MarieReuse content