TELEVISION / Production Notes
Monday 28 June 1993
We also had a camera on top of the mountain, a camera below, and a camera on the next- door mountain a quarter of a mile away picking them up as they went down. So to do this, not only do you have to have people who can climb 20,000ft, you also have to plan the expedition like a mountain ascent, leaving camps halfway up the climb with camera equipment. And then, when you do it, you only have one shot - everything has to work first time.'
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >