Twilight of the golds
Saturday 28 June 1997
The furious debate that ensues is paralleled by Wagner's epic voyage through death and renewal.
Polly James directs this Guy Chapman/Paul Spyker production, and we have a pair of free tickets and a Wagner CD, courtesy of MDC records, on offer for the first 10 entries picked out of the hat.
Send your postcards, by 4 July, to: Eye/Twilight Offer, 10-14 Macklin St, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5NF
The Twilight of the Golds is at the Arts Theatre, Great Newport Street, London WC2 until 2 August. Box-office: 0171-836 2132.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 BBC’s new Game of Thrones slayer 'The Last Kingdom' relies on Saxon appeal, creators say
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories