Win a Le Creuset casserole set
Friday 02 December 2011
Le Creuset cast iron is synonymous with high-quality cookware and has forged an unrivalled reputation for its manufacturing techniques.
Fired at temperatures of 840°C, the smooth enamel finish of Le Creuset cast iron is durable and hygienic - and the brand is rightly famous for being the prince of quality kitchenware.
We've got one set - worth more than £100 - to give away to a lucky reader, just in time for Christmas.
The prize includes a 25cm oval cast iron casserole (3.2L), perfect for marinating, baking, roasting, serving, or simply storing; plus 18cm and 26cm rectangle stoneware dishes – perfect for creating warming winter dishes this Christmas. To enter, all you need to do is fill in your details below.
This competition closes at lunchtime on Monday 12 December. To read The Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 TK Maxx and discount stores: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent