Win a Le Creuset casserole set
Friday 02 December 2011
Le Creuset cast iron is synonymous with high-quality cookware and has forged an unrivalled reputation for its manufacturing techniques.
Fired at temperatures of 840°C, the smooth enamel finish of Le Creuset cast iron is durable and hygienic - and the brand is rightly famous for being the prince of quality kitchenware.
We've got one set - worth more than £100 - to give away to a lucky reader, just in time for Christmas.
The prize includes a 25cm oval cast iron casserole (3.2L), perfect for marinating, baking, roasting, serving, or simply storing; plus 18cm and 26cm rectangle stoneware dishes – perfect for creating warming winter dishes this Christmas. To enter, all you need to do is fill in your details below.
This competition closes at lunchtime on Monday 12 December. To read The Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 5 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans