Win a Le Creuset casserole set
Friday 02 December 2011
Le Creuset cast iron is synonymous with high-quality cookware and has forged an unrivalled reputation for its manufacturing techniques.
Fired at temperatures of 840°C, the smooth enamel finish of Le Creuset cast iron is durable and hygienic - and the brand is rightly famous for being the prince of quality kitchenware.
We've got one set - worth more than £100 - to give away to a lucky reader, just in time for Christmas.
The prize includes a 25cm oval cast iron casserole (3.2L), perfect for marinating, baking, roasting, serving, or simply storing; plus 18cm and 26cm rectangle stoneware dishes – perfect for creating warming winter dishes this Christmas. To enter, all you need to do is fill in your details below.
This competition closes at lunchtime on Monday 12 December. To read The Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Rebecca Hall on her film career so far: ‘I’ve played too many repressed neurotics’