Win a Le Creuset casserole set
Friday 02 December 2011
Le Creuset cast iron is synonymous with high-quality cookware and has forged an unrivalled reputation for its manufacturing techniques.
Fired at temperatures of 840°C, the smooth enamel finish of Le Creuset cast iron is durable and hygienic - and the brand is rightly famous for being the prince of quality kitchenware.
We've got one set - worth more than £100 - to give away to a lucky reader, just in time for Christmas.
The prize includes a 25cm oval cast iron casserole (3.2L), perfect for marinating, baking, roasting, serving, or simply storing; plus 18cm and 26cm rectangle stoneware dishes – perfect for creating warming winter dishes this Christmas. To enter, all you need to do is fill in your details below.
This competition closes at lunchtime on Monday 12 December. To read The Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins