Win a Le Creuset casserole set
Friday 02 December 2011
Le Creuset cast iron is synonymous with high-quality cookware and has forged an unrivalled reputation for its manufacturing techniques.
Fired at temperatures of 840°C, the smooth enamel finish of Le Creuset cast iron is durable and hygienic - and the brand is rightly famous for being the prince of quality kitchenware.
We've got one set - worth more than £100 - to give away to a lucky reader, just in time for Christmas.
The prize includes a 25cm oval cast iron casserole (3.2L), perfect for marinating, baking, roasting, serving, or simply storing; plus 18cm and 26cm rectangle stoneware dishes – perfect for creating warming winter dishes this Christmas. To enter, all you need to do is fill in your details below.
This competition closes at lunchtime on Monday 12 December. To read The Independent's terms and conditions, click here.
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Charles Kennedy dead: Former Lib Dem leader dies at home aged 55 - latest news
- 3 Ayyan Ali: Pakistan's top model now appears in the courtroom rather than on the catwalk
- 4 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 5 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress