The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bath is a winning combination of beautiful Georgian architecture, stunning scenery, superb restaurants and has a well-earned reputation as one of the world’s most romantic cities. We have teamed up with Bath Tourism to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to win a fantastic break in Bath including:
- A one-night stay* in a deluxe double room for two adults at five-star Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa, inclusive of dinner, full English breakfast and use of spa facilities.
- A romantic tower tour of Bath Abbey.
- Thermae Bath Spa experience - including a 3-hour spa session and complementary refreshments.
- The chance to see an aerial view of Bath in a hot air balloon.
- A private guided tour of No. 1 Royal Crescent, plus some tuition on the secret romantic language of the fan and the opportunity to dress in Georgian costume.
- Admission to the Roman Baths.
To enter, simply complete the form below.
Promotion closes at 10:00 on Friday 21 March 2014. There is one prize of a one-night stay at five-star Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa. * Break to be taken Sunday – Thursday, subject to availability. This offer is valid until 31 July 2014. Travel to/from Bath and all other expenses are excluded. Accommodation includes dinner - one course and one drink from a fixed menu. Balloon flight is weather dependant. Tickets to attractions to be used in normal opening hours. The winner will be the first entry selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by Wednesday 26 March 2014. These prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. When you respond, The Independent may use your information to contact you with offers/ services of interest. Multiple entry by SMS is permitted, only one online entry per person. Usual promotion rules apply, see www.independent.co.uk/rules. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Independent , Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT or call the SMS helpline on 0800 839 173. Promoter: Bath TourismReuse content