Day In a Page
Friday, 18 October 2013
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Perfectly preserved 1.8 million-year-old skull 'could re-write history of human evolution'
- Not so cheeky monkey: Marmoset calls follow 'etiquette' with manners similar to human conversation
- Reversing walking corpse syndrome: Cotard's Syndrome trigger found - and it's a household cold sore cream
- Ukrainian astronomers discover 1,300 ft asteroid heading for possible devastating 2032 impact with Earth
- Sleep 'cleans' the brain by flushing out toxins
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Wooing the Chinese is the easy bit. The challenge is to get the British to invest
- i Editor's Letter: Will 'third-class' trains take us back to the 50s?
- Orchid View home owners must now be held criminally responsible
- If we don’t work out how to look after the elderly, who will look after us?
- This week's big questions: What do you think about Plebgate? Was Roy Hodgson’s joke racist?
- Booker Prize Winner Eleanor Catton takes the signs of the zodiac seriously. Should I do too?
- A Westminster Life: These local cuts are dismantling the last vestiges of civil society
- The Government can either help struggling families or tip them further into deprivation
- Surely Kings Cross can bring to mind grander literary references than just Harry Potter?
- Tales from the Water Cooler: An expensive night mare for Frankel
- Errors and Omissions: When it comes to captions, sometimes less is more
- Back To School: A view from the road
- Yvette Cooper goes back to school
- i's campaign receives backing from Government
- A lack of leadership in Africa threatens economic progress
- The Pretty Ugly project: Why do young girls turn to YouTube and ask people to judge their looks?
- Jumpergate: Since when has wearing a jumper indoors been an affront to human dignity?
- London Film Festival: the stars, the films, the parties... the point?
- Ignore the critics, Morrissey's Autobiography is a new kind of classic
- Searching for Gloria de Piero's topless pics? Breasts are either shameful or not – make up your minds
- See sexism? Challenge it. Because nice girls DO make a scene
- The Simpsons should start getting older
- Giving up your seat for Jo Swinson, or any other pregnant woman, is not sexist
- The wisdom of crowds is great, but experts hit the spot - as one prolific TripAdvisor reviewer proves
- Cycling in winter: Is it a chore or a challenge?
- i Editor's Letter: Neglecting the lonely
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Arts and Entertainment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Something To Declare: Why it’s vital that volunteering is done in the right way
- Globejotter: The real Italy, new hotels in Palm Springs and Viking Star's maiden cruise
- Backstage travel: No 8 - The airport security team leader
- Room Service: Heritage for the Home Counties
- Simon Calder: Grounded at Gatwick? You have rights ...
- Concorde and supersonic travel: The days when the sun rose in the west
- My life in travel: Larry Lamb
- Open Jaw: Where readers write back
- Travel agenda
- Travel challenge
- Gatwick chief threatens to quit if airport fails to make runway shortlist
- Great getaways: Culinary adventure through Morocco; Etihad seat sale; luxury Caribbean; White Christmas
Money RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Consumer Rights: Sending your money abroad needn’t cost you the Earth
- Beware... is your pension fund letting you down?
- The Cyprus dream becomes a nightmare
- Julian Knight: Neil Woodford’s Invesco exit does not mean his funds are finished
- Financial ties can be as harrowing as emotional one: Is your partner a secret debtor?
- Choosing ethical means you can save the planet while growing your savings
- Questions of Cash: The son who got his lines crossed when he got his new broadband
- Five questions about: ISA limits
- Mark Dampier: VCT that's not just a risky shot in the dark
- Donald MacInnes: Pay $750,000 for Google? You must be joking...
- Money Insider: Bank customers pay a high price for sending their money abroad
- Bargain Hunter: Halloween LED lights cut by almost three-quarters
- Simon Read: More dodgy intermediaries caught too late
- Simon Read: Woodford walkaway means a waiting game for investors
- Derek Pain: Why are these pub chains giving my shares a hangover?
- Investors are buying British as confidence returns
- Energy price hikes leave fixing favourite
Student RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 AirAsia flight QZ8501 missing: Search for plane carrying 162 passengers from Indonesia to Singapore suspended overnight