Day In a Page
- BBC staff expect news output to bear brunt of cost cutting
- Alagiah to go solo as Kaplinksy departs
- ITV gives 'Frankenstein' a feminine makeover
- Award-winning black actors 'leaving for US'
- Cumbrian town paves the way for television's big switchover to digital
- Gossip websites: Talk is cheap, but celebrity gossip can be priceless
- Matthew Norman's Media Diary
- My Life in Media: Gerry Moira
- Television France 24: A Gallic view of the world
- The Ecologist: ''No one tells us what we can or can't print'
- Raymond Snoddy on Broadcasting
- My Mentor: Conor McNicholas on Steve Sutherland
- Ann Widdecombe: 'People think I'm a bit of an oddity...'
- Claire Beale on Advertising
- BBC boss: No area safe from job cuts
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 4 Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, the mother-of-two hailed as a hero for confronting Woolwich attackers, thought: 'better me than a child'
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.