The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Alice's Restaurant.
2. Mexico and the Ivory Coast.
3. The Balearics.
4. Benjamin Disraeli.
5. Six Degrees of Separation.
6. Paul Cezanne.
7. Stevie Wonder.
8. M Hulot.
9. Prefix 'Mill' – nickname of Millwall FC; located at 30 Millbank; attended Millfield School.
10. The Suffragettes.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it