The Saturday quiz answers
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Alice's Restaurant.
2. Mexico and the Ivory Coast.
3. The Balearics.
4. Benjamin Disraeli.
5. Six Degrees of Separation.
6. Paul Cezanne.
7. Stevie Wonder.
8. M Hulot.
9. Prefix 'Mill' – nickname of Millwall FC; located at 30 Millbank; attended Millfield School.
10. The Suffragettes.
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Douglas Carswell tells Ukip to stop blaming foreigners as youth poll shows Nigel Farage is even less popular than Nick Clegg
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Downfall of Dustin 'Screech' Diamond, the 'Saved By The Bell' star charged with bar stabbing
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals