1. Which philosopher (1889-1951) said: "Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"?
2. In The Importance of Being Earnest, what is Lady Bracknell's first name?
3. His only album was Grace (1994). In 1997, he drowned in the Mississippi River. Who?
4. In 2012, which leader of a major Western European country waived his salary?
5. In 1965, Mariner 4 took the first close-up photos of what?
6. Which city was Australia's seat of government before it moved to Canberra in 1927?
7. In the Greek myth, from which island did Icarus take off?
8. The Duchess of Cambridge's first engagement post-pregnancy announcement was seen by 14m TV viewers. What was it?
9. According to the title of this 1894 novel (subsequently filmed), where was King Rudolf of Ruritania held prisoner?
10. "Does exactly what it says on the tin" was first coined about which product?
- More about:
- Period Drama
- Romantic Drama